Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 5

Today was a busy day, but I did fine. Meals were a little boring... we had cold rice for b'fast, leftover cold chicken with cucumber slices and rice cakes for lunch (packed), and taco salad for dinner. I made a dessert while we were watching a family movie, took the leftover rice and added a can of coconut milk and some cinnamon and a dropper of stevia - warmed in oven for "rice pudding"... everyone seemed to enjoy it.

The whole family did the first segment of the T-Tapp Ladybug routine tonight. I was going to take a hot bath, but am falling asleep (before 10pm!!!), so will skip tonight. I drank several glasses of water today, but not as many as yesterday.

I did complete my Bible reading today also. G'night!

No comments: