Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cleansing

Okay, so call me crazy... I prob'ly am!

I have done 3 days fasting, 2 days off, 5 days fasting, 2 days off, and started fasting again today. Tomorrow, I will continue fasting but will add in the Master's Cleanse to clean out my colon - I will do this for 10-21 days, we'll see how it goes. I started tonight with Smooth Move tea and will start drinking the lemon juice with maple syrup and cayenne tomorrow with lots more water and a salt flush first thing in the mornings. This means also that I will be giving up my coffee starting tomorrow! :(

The oil pulling is interesting, and pretty gross. I started tonight and will try to do it each evening. Basically, you swish a Tbsp of oil around in your mouth for 20 minutes. I will give it a few weeks and see what happens.

After I am done with the Master Cleanse, I will switch to the Yeast Detox which takes 16 weeks to complete and should seem super easy after the rest of these.

In the summer I plan to do a kidney cleanse also with lots of watermelon and water.

No comments: