Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Why is it that...

... every other day I am not hungry until late afternoon/evening. But today, the first day of my fast, my stomach is growling as soon as I crawl out of bed??? LOL!

... it is so easy for the calendar year to change and start afresh? I took down last year's calendar and looked through it, filled out the b'days and anniv's in the new one and hung it. I was jealous of the ease of "starting fresh" as I so want that in me, to be wiped clean and have new habits and a new start. I suppose that even the calendar days have "scars"... there were some days with memories of deaths and sad happenings in with the birthdays and other good things. The point is to remember but move on, press forward and be able to look back on a year full of change for the good.

... food is such an addiction for us? We have to eat to live, it is a purely necessary function. God also gave us the joys of flavors and colors and smells - but why do we have to take it to the levels of sinful gluttony?

No comments: