Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cleansing Update

Okay, I have been working on a colon cleanse this week and it has definitely been... cleansing. I have been a bit more tired, achey, and many other signs of detox so I haven't posted here. There have been a couple of nights this week where I have felt like I was detoxing too fast so have had a bit of dinner to slow down so I could keep up with life. I know it would be better for me in the long run to just let it run it's course and spend a day or two in bed, but come on - who has time for that? :-) So, in general doing well. Have lost 7lbs. Still cycling but I think finally reaching the end. Have not replaced my T-Tapp DVDs yet, but to be honest, haven't tried real hard either since I've been tired. I AM encouraged that I am doing as well as I am considering I have been fasting the majority of the last 17 days. I am feeling a bit of a need to refocus, feel like I've started concentrating a lot on the physical and don't want to lose sight of the spiritual needs too - so will work on that in days coming. That's about it for now!

No comments: