Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Confessions...

I have done poorly this weekend, for several reasons. We had our annual company dinner Friday night, which I knew about before I started the fast and decided that I would just plan to make an exception for. We had a great time but Saturday morning was also day 10 of my Amish Friendship bread, so I baked it that morning and was weak - very weak. The major reason though was that I was not supporting my weak flesh through prayer. I am restarting tomorrow morning and will be doing the 2 weeks all over again. I am sorry Lord for making promises I didn't keep, I am sorry to my dear friend for committing and falling short, and I am sorry for failing myself. Please pray for my strength in the coming weeks?

1 comment:

zhappyhomemaker said...

Oh, Amber. Your humility and gracious heart are an inspiration to me.

I want you to know that this week I have been praying for you as you fast, as well as joining you in prayer for your goals.

You are precious to me, friend.