Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Goals for this Week

Diet is going well, choosing the "yes" foods is super easy after the last few weeks. I have now lost 14 lbs and am feeling pretty good. I haven't done well with exercise, really low on energy the last few days - don't know if it's from bleeding for so long or if I am getting sick or what. Need to do better though.

Tom is going to start Mon waking me up and helping me make sure I am out of bed when he is in the mornings. I want to have b'kfast with him and quiet time in the mornings when it is still quiet. So that is my goal this week.

I am now taking 2 Cal/Mag, 2 B-Complex, and 1 Yeast/Fungus Detox at each meal and the Melatonin at night. I have realized that if I take the Melatonin and then work on relaxing, I actually do fall asleep pretty fast - but if I keep working then I push through it and it doesn't work.

So goals for coming week... up with Tom, Quiet time in AM, Continue with Supplements, Skin Brushing and Hot Bath at night before bed (after Melatonin)!

No comments: